PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 14 DECEMBER 2018 - 7 JANUARY 2019 AND NO COLLECTIONS/DELIVERIES CAN BE DONE DURING THIS TIME.
ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED HAVE TO BE COLLECTED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.
WAREHOUSE COLLECTION ADDRESS: Kimbult Industrial Park Unit 4D, 1504 Coleen Road, Roodepoort
None of the below free delivery terms are valid during the month of 14 December 2018- 14 January 2019
How does delivery work?
- After you purchase product/s on the website, we receive an email with your order and our Admin department immediately starts processing your paperwork
- They contact our warehouse to confirm stock and prepare your order
- When your order is ready to be dispatched we notify one of our Courier partners that it is ready for collection
- Once they have collected your package, our Admin department will send you an email with your Waybill number for you to track the order if necessary
How long does delivery take?
Delivery can take anywhere between 2 - 5 business days depending on your location in South Africa. Delivery times to locations outside of SA borders can vary and will be provided to you once your order is placed. Please note that our warehouse is closed during the December/January holidays and delays in delivery will then occur.
What are my delivery options?
FTWorld.co.za offers 2 convenient method of delivery:
- Courier - We deliver directly to your home or office anywhere in South Africa. Delivery details will be supplied to you seprately via email or phone;
- Collect – You can choose to collect from our Johannesburg warehouse in Roodepoort at Kimbult Industrial Park . Click here for address details and directions. Collection hours: Weekdays 08:30 – 17:00 (excluding public holidays)
How much will it cost?
|Rest of South Africa
||A separate quote for delivery will be supplied
Does FT World ship internationally?
We do not unfortunately ship to countries outside of this list:
- South Africa
For all deliveries outside of SA borders, an official quotation for the delivery/shipping will be supplied.
Will I have to personally receive my package?
No, but please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com who will be receiving on your behalf if not yourself
What happens if an item is missing from my shipment?
Contact us either by E-mail: ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by telephone: 011 658 1881
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been collected by one of our courier partners we will send you a Waybill number and all the details of that Courier, so that you can easily track your order.
Return & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
*Please note that no refund will be given on sale items
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.