Fitness Equipment Financing
Now you can afford the quality fitness equipment you need!Option 1:
FT World offers instant financing (subject to a credit check approval) through Fin You
. You can get financing in 4 easy steps
Send us an email with a list of equipment you want to finance
Complete and return the application form (which you will receive via email)
Within 48hrs you will receive an SMS notification whether your finance was approved
If approved, provide FinYou with the required documentation to complete the application
Another option is our INTEREST FREE
finance for any amount over R50 000 (subject to terms and conditions) You can apply for this option by e-mailing email@example.com
You Could Qualify For Credit If:
- You are 18 years or older
- You have a bank account and can supply 3 month’s bank transactions with 3 month’s salary drops & salary payslips
- Self-employed on terms and conditions
- You are with your current employer for longer than 3 months
- Your salary (not just commission) is paid into your bank account
- You haven't been handed over, sequestered or placed under debt review/administration
- You are a South African citizen with a Green Barcoded ID
- You work on a permanent contract base (not ongoing)
- You get paid wages (weekly) and fortnightly (every second week)
What Amount Can I Apply For?
You can apply for financing through FTWoFin You for any amount between R500
and R250 000
What Are The Payment Term Options with FinYou?
You can choose a payment term of as little as 6 months
, or as much as 5 years
What Interest Rate Will I pay with FinYou?
Interest per annum is 22%
What Documentation Must I Provide to FinYou?
If you just need a tentative answer, you don’t need to submit any documentation with your application. After we processed your initial credit data to a financial provider you will receive an SMS stating the outcome of your credit approval. The credit approval is based on the financial service provider’s credit policy and NCA affordability requirements.
Once you have the answer, you need to submit the following documents:
Clear copy of your Identification Document
An original proof of residential address
Last 3 salary slip
3-Month bank statement, stamped by the bank
You will also receive an email that indicates all relevant methods of providing the supported documentation.
Below is a table that shows an example of the FinYou pricing matrix: